Android P is the next major upgrade to Google’s most popular Android mobile operating system. The company is said to be working on the new OS version since September last year. But one can expect the official announcement of Android P [Android 9.0] somewhere in May this year in its Google I/O conference. That will be the event where everything including the features, Android version name, eligible Nexus devices to get update, and other important stuff will be made official.
If you’re an Honor/Huawei user, then here we have Android P theme for your device. The theme gives a refreshing look and style to your mobile. It is a Pixel theme can be installed on any Huawei and Honor phone running on EMUI 4.0 or above. So, what are you waiting for? Download & apply Android P theme on your EMUI device.
Take a look at how the Android P EMUI Theme looks:
Download Android P Theme:
- Android P theme for EMUI 5 and EMUI 8 devices > Download
- Android P theme for EMUI 4.X devices > Download
- Android 9.0 P theme from Google PlayStore > Download
How to Apply Android P EMUI Theme on your Huawei/Honor Phone
1. Download Android P .Hwt file from the above download section and copy the same to the “HWtheme” [EMUI 5] and “Theme” [EMUI 8] folder in SD card/ internal storage.
2. Launch the theme app on your device.
3. Go to “Offline” section.
4. Here browse the Android P theme and tap on “Apply”.
5. That’s it! You’ve successfully installed Android P theme on your EMUI 5 and EMUI 8 devices.
Now you will get all new experience on your current Huawei device. Don’t forget to share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and let them experience the beautiful Android P theme.