Huawei Nova users can manually download & install the latest B330 Nougat Firmware. It is an official beta version full firmware with CUST file. It is currently available only for Huawei Nova CAN-L11 Middle East version. The update brings build B330 and is based on EMUI 5.0 Android Nougat. If you’re looking to experience Nougat firmware on your device, then do follow the below guide on how to update Huawei Nova B330 EMUI 5.0 Android Nougat.
Huawei Nova is a company mid-ranger featuring a 5-inch FHD display, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 12MP rear camera (8MP front camera), and a 3020mAh battery support on the back. Also list of Huawei phones to get Android 7.0 Nougat update
- This firmware is only for Huawei Nova. Don’t try to install on any other model.
- It may erase all your device data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure the charging level is more than 70% to avoid unnecessary power-off between the update process.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Make sure TWRP Recovery is installed.
Download B330 Huawei Nova Nougat Firmware
Disclaimer: Follow the steps accordingly otherwise you may brick your device. We should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after the update process.
Guide to Install:
For Stock recovery:
1. Download the above zip files and extract the same on your computer.
2. Create a folder “dload” to the root of the SD card.
3. Now you need to copy all the files including the update.app in the “dload” folder.
4. Open phone dialer on your mobile and dial *#*#2846579#*#*
5. Now click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
6. Now select and run the update.
The installation process starts on your device. Once done, reboot it.
For TWRP Recovery
1. Download the above update files and save it on your device SD storage.
2. Boot your device into TWRP recovery. To do so, turn off and then press & hold volume up + power key at the same time.
3. Once you’re in the recovery mode, select “Install”.
4. Here you need to navigate the “update.zip” file which you have placed to device SD storage and confirm the flash.
5. Similarly you need to flash update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_meafnaf.zip file.
6. Wait for the installation process to complete and then reboot your device.
Congrats! You have successfully flashed Android Nougat firmware on your Huawei Nova smartphone. If you face any difficulty while flashing this firmware, do let us know in the below comments.