Now you can easily boot your Huawei Mate 9 Android smartphone into Fastboot/Bootloader mode with the help of the following tutorial. Fastboot mode is a built-in mode on every Android device which lets you modify the system partition once you are in it and have the phone connected to a computer. Users can give different fastboot commands once the device is connected to PC via fastboot mode. It will be much handy when you wanted to access the recovery, install a TWRP recovery or when you wanted to flash third-party custom ROMs.
Many of the Huawei Mate 9 users finds it difficult in booting their device into fastboot mode. So to make things simple, here we have shared simple tutorial to enter Fastboot mode on Mate 9. Also download Huawei Mate 9 USB Drivers / HiSuite.
How to Enter Fastboot / Bootloader Mode on Huawei Mate 9:
1. Firstly, you need to setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on Windows from the following link.
2. Enable USB Debugging mode in your Huawei Mate 9 and connect it your PC.
3. Now you need to boot your device into Fastboot/Bootloader mode. To do so, go to ADB folder and perform Shift + Right click anywhere in the folder. Select the option Open Command Prompt.
4. Give the following command and tap on Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
5. Huawei Mate 9 automatically switch off and reboots into fastboot mode.
6. Now you have successfully entered into Fastboot mode on your Huawei Mate 9. Make sure, here Volume Down acts as scrolling while the Volume Up button acts as the Click/Select button in this mode.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the below comment box. Also do share the post with your friends and relatives on social networks like Facebook & Twitter.
Related: How to Unlock Huawei Mate 9 Bootloader.