Here we have a detailed tutorial to check for latest Software Updates on Huawei P30 Pro. Firmware updates are one of the important features of any Android smartphone. It not only brings new functions but also boosts the overall performance of the smartphone.
Huawei P30 Pro is a flagship smartphone which regularly gets software updates via OTA. As the updates are pushed in a phase-wise manner, it might take up to a week or even more appear on each and every Huawei smartphone. Alternatively, there is a way to manually check for updates through Settings. New update details will only show here if the company has rolled out the latest software update recently.
To remind you, Huawei announced the P30 Pro and P30 at the global launch event in Paris back in March. The Huawei P30 Pro packs a 6.47-inch Full HD+ OLED curved glass dewdrop notch display, is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 7nm SoC and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Emotion UI 9.1. It also comes with quad rear cameras set up and a 32MP front-facing camera.
The Huawei P30 Pro has 8GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB/512 internal storage and an NM card support for further memory expansion up to 256GB. It features an in-display fingerprint sensor and a 4200mAh battery with Huawei SuperCharge fast technology.
You may also like –
- Download and Install Google Camera on Huawei P30 Pro [GCam]
- How to enable App Drawer on Huawei P30, P30 Pro, and P30 Lite
Guide to check new Software Update on Huawei P30 Pro
1. Go to the device main Settings. One can drag down the notification shade and tap on Settings gear located at the top right corner.
2. Scroll down and select the “System” option.
3. Next, you need to tap on “System Update Menu”
4. Here you will find details of current firmware version and the new version.
5. Finally, tap on “Check for updates”.
That’s it! The device will automatically check for latest software updates released by Huawei. If available, you need to tap on Download and follow on-screen instructions for a successful installation. More importantly, make sure the device is connected to valid internet connectivity say Wi-Fi for checking and downloading the latest firmware package.
I hope the above guide was helpful in finding the latest software updates on your Huawei P30 Pro.