Huawei Nova 4e along with the Huawei Enjoy 9S, Maimang 7, Maimang 8, and Honor 20i get EMUI 10 beta support in China. That means, if your Nova 4e is on China ROM, you can try the Android 10-based EMUI 10 software before the stable release. However, the ROM may contain bugs and issues as it is still under the initial beta testing phase. Here we have complete steps to download and install EMUI 10 (Android 10) on Huawei Nova 4e.
Before upgrading the beta version, please backup important data of your mobile phone and confirm that the backup content is complete and valid. Also, ensure there is enough storage memory up to 6GB and the phone doesn’t have root access.
How to apply for Huawei Nova 4e EMUI 10 (Android 10) Beta update:
1. Firstly, download & install the Huawei Beta app on your device.
2. Open the app and login with your Huawei ID. Don’t have one, check here to create a new Huawei ID.
3. Accept terms and conditions.
4. Select “Personal” from the bottom bar > tap on “Join Project” > select “Available Project” and finally Sign Up.
5. Once your application is accepted, you will soon receive the EMUI 10 Beta update via OTA.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and install the software.
The EMUI 10 update brings new features and changes in user interface including the dark mode, magazine-style UI layout, Morandi UI color system, and more. Check here for EMUI 10 top features.
To remind you, the Huawei Nova 4e was announced in March 2019 running on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 on top. It features a 6.15-inch display, Kirin 710 SoC, and a 3340mAh battery with fast charging technology.
On the camera optics, the smartphone offers triple rear cameras of 24MP main sensor, 2MP secondary cameras, and an 8MP ultra-wide camera. There is also a 32MP camera on the front. It comes in 4GB and 6GB RAM variants and offers 128GB of internal storage which can be further expandable with microSD card.