Honor MagicWatch 2 is the latest smart wearable from the Huawei’s sub-brand Honor. Announced at the Honor V30 series event, the MagicWatch 2 is powered by Kirin A1 chipset and provides up to 14 days of battery life. The smartwatch draws really close to what the Huawei Watch GT 2 has to offer. Here we have shared quick steps to download and install new watch faces on Honor MagicWatch 2.
Currently, Honor MagicWatch 2 has limited stock watch styles. We can expect an addition of more styles in future software updates. Users can directly download watch faces from the Huawei Health app and sync the same to the Honor watch.
Before we take you to the guide, let’s have a quick overview of the specifications of Honor MagicWatch 2 –
The successor of Honor Watch Magic comes in two 42mm and 46mm sizes. Made up of stainless steel, the 46mm casing features a 1.39-inch circular AMOLED display, while the 42mm casing features a smaller 1.2-inch circular AMOLED display. The smartwatch is powered by Kirin A1 SoC and is water-resistant up to 50 meters. It supports GPS, NFC, and comes with 15 workout modes.
Download and install new watch styles on your Honor MagicWatch 2
1. Download the Huawei Health app on your smartphone and make sure it is paired to Honor MagicWatch 2.
2. Tap on Devices and then select the device name.
3. Under Watch faces section, select More to view all the available watch styles.
4. Choose a watch face you like and hit ‘INSTALL’.
5. The selected watch face will be installed. To use it, tap on Set as default.
I hope the above steps were useful in downloading and applying a new watch face on your Honor MagicWatch 2. For more such useful tips and tutorials, do check out our WEARABLES section.