Looking for Android 9.0 Pie GApps package? Then you’re at the right place. Here, we have shared direct link to download Android 9 Pie GApps [Google Apps] along with installation procedure.
Google recently rolled out stable version of Android 9.0 Pie update to its Pixel devices with range of Android One devices to follow soon. Like every time, Google also released the AOSP (Android Open Source Project) source code for Android P. With this release, many developers will bring Android 9.0 Pie based AOSP custom ROMs for various smartphones and tablets. In case, if you’re among those user who have installed these AOSP ROM on your device, then it’s mandatory to flash GApps separately. Thus the reason, here we have shared Android 9.0 Pie GApps.
AOSP ROMs like Resurrection Remix, ParanoidAndroid, OmniROM, SlimROM, etc. doesn’t comes with Google Services / Apps installed, you need to flash a compatible GApps zip file separately via TWRP Recovery or any other custom recovery. If you’re planning to flash Android 9 based AOSP ROM, then refer the below link to Download GApps for Android 9.0 Pie or AOSP 9.0 GApps. GApps is a complete package of Google applications including Google Play Store, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google Plus, and more.
- The following GApps can be installed only on smartphones with Android 9 Pie custom ROM.
- Make sure the battery level is more than 75% to avoid unnecessary power-off in-between the flashing process.
- TWRP recovery should be installed on your device. Follow our guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Android phones.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Although this procedure doesn’t delete your data, but we advise you to perform backup for safety purposes.
- HuaweiAdvices is not responsible for bricking or damaging of your device.
Download Android 9.0 Pie GApps Package
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie GApps Package
1. Firstly, download Android 9.0 Pie GApps package from above link to your PC or directly to device storage. If downloaded to PC, transfer the same to device storage using a standard USB cable.
2. Turn off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
3. From recovery main menu, tap on Install and select the Android Pie GApps package which you have saved to device storage.
4. Once you are done with selecting the Gapps, simply swipe to confirm the flash.
5. That’s it! All the Google Apps will be automatically flashed on your Android Pie smartphone. Enjoy!
That’s the simply guide to install Android 9.0 Pie GApps zip file on any Android 9 Pie custom ROM. For any queries or issues, do feel free to comment below.