Looking to update Huawei Mate 10 Lite to latest Android 9.0 Pie firmware? Then you’re at the right place. Here we have step-by-step guide to download & install Android 9.0 Pie based ArrowOS on Huawei Mate 10 Lite.
ArrowOS is a new Android 9.0 Pie inspired AOSP custom ROM which delivers simple, clean and neat OS experience. It also brings several customization options, smooth performance and better battery life to the device. Huawei Mate 10 Lite users need to download the ROM from below and flash it via TWRP recovery. Without much ado, follow the below guide to download and install Android 9.0 Pie firmware on Huawei Mate 10 Lite.
To remind you, the dual-SIM Huawei Mate 10 Lite sports a 5.8-inch display (2160 x 1080 pixels) and is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 970 coupled with 4GB or 6GB of RAM. Other features of the device includes a 20MP rear camera, 16MP front camera, 64GB/128GB internal storage, and a 3340mAh battery support. Huawei Mate 10 Lite was announced back in October 2017 running on Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- This ROM can be installed only on Huawei Mate 10 Lite. Don’t try on any Huawei/Android device.
- Download and install the Huawei USB Drivers on your PC.
- There should be at least 80% battery on your phone to perform the flashing process.
- We strongly recommend you to take backup of all your important data. The phone undergoes factory reset, so be prepared for it.
- Bootloader should be unlocked. Follow our guide on how to unlock bootloader of any Huawei device.
- TWRP Recovery should be installed on your device. Follow our guide on how to flash TWRP recovery on any Huawei phone.
- Make sure to enable USB Debugging from Settings.
Disclaimer: Flashing custom ROMs/Mods voids company warranty. HuaweiAdvices should not held responsible for bricking or damaging of your Huawei smartphone. Always proceed at your own risk.
Download Android 9.0 Pie ROM for Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Android 9 Pie based ArrowOS GSI Treble zip file – Download
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie based ArrowOS on Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Follow the below guide to flash Android 9 Pie based ArrowOS on Huawei Mate 10 Lite via TWRP Custom Recovery –
1. You need to first install any treble supported ROM on your device.
2. Download ArrowOS GSI Treble zip file from above to your device.
3. Turn off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
4. You need to wipe: Dalvik and Cache
5. Head back to recovery main menu, and tap on Install. Here you need to select system.img.
6. Reboot device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Android 9.0 Pie based ArrowOS on your Huawei Mate 10 Lite.