In this guide, we will help you download and install Android 9.0 Pie update on Huawei P10 Lite. All credits go to XDA developer team for developing Android Pie based ArrowOS Custom ROM for Huawei P10 Lite.
As we all know, Android 9.0 Pie is the ninth iteration of Google’s mobile operating system. Most of the top OEM flagship smartphones have already started receiving this latest firmware update. But, there are also several other mid-range device users eagerly waiting to taste this version of Android. Of all devices, Huawei P10 Lite is in the list to get Android 9.0 Pie based EMUI 9.0 update. Hereafter, there is no need to wait as we have shared a complete tutorial to download and install Android 9.0 Pie on Huawei P10 Lite. It is a custom ROM, so users need to flash at their own risk.
Huawei P10 Lite was announced in February 2017 featuring a 5.2-inch FHD display, Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 658 SoC, and a 4GB of RAM for multi-tasking. The camera on the device comes with a 12MP rear camera and an 8MP front selfie camera. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based EMUI OS out of the box. On the storage front, it has 32GB of internal storage which can be further extendable up to 256GB via microSD card.
- This ROM can be installed only on Huawei P10 Lite. Don’t try on any Huawei/Android device.
- Download and install the Huawei USB Drivers on your PC.
- There should be at least 80% battery on your phone to perform the flashing process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a backup of all your important data. The phone undergoes factory reset, so be prepared for it.
- Bootloader should be unlocked. Follow our guide on how to unlock bootloader of any Huawei device.
- TWRP Recovery should be installed on your device. Follow our guide on how to flash TWRP recovery on any Huawei phone.
- Make sure to enable USB Debugging from Settings.
Disclaimer: Flashing custom ROMs/Mods voids company warranty. HuaweiAdvices should not be held responsible for bricking or damaging of your Huawei smartphone. Always proceed at your own risk.
Download Android 9.0 Pie ROM for Huawei P10 Lite
Android 9 Pie based ArrowOS GSI Treble zip file – Download
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie based ArrowOS on Huawei P10 Lite
Follow the below guide to flash Android 9 Pie based ArrowOS on Huawei p10 Lite via TWRP Custom Recovery –
1. You need to first install any treble supported ROM on your device.
2. Download ArrowOS GSI Treble zip file from above to your device internal storage.
3. Turn off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
4. You need to wipe: Dalvik and Cache
5. Head back to recovery main menu, and tap on Install. Here you need to select system.img file which you have saved to device internal storage.
6. Reboot device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Android 9.0 Pie based ArrowOS on your Huawei P10 Lite.