Samsung at its 2019 unpacked event in the US announced its next generation of Note series flagship smartphones – the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. As usual, here we have shared the link to download Galaxy Note 10 Plus Ringtones, Notification Tones, and System UI sounds. These tones are the best options to get the feel of owning Galaxy Note 10 smartphones if you can’t afford one. Without actually jumping into the Ringtones section, let’s have a quick look at the specifications and features of Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus – Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus comes in two variants – the standard and 5G. The Galaxy Note 10 (5G) is already up for grab in most of the global countries with some stunning exchange offers, pre-order discounts, freebies like the Galaxy Buds, and even the Galaxy Watch Active 2 in some regions.
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus comes with a 6.8-inch Quad HD+ (3040 x 1440 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with 498ppi, HDR10+, and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. It features in-display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner that reads the 3D contours of user’s physical thumbprint for improved anti-spoofing. It also comes with a re-designed, uni-body Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen with Air actions customizable gesture controls, handwriting-to-text conversion to MS Word, PDF and more, Screen off a memo in 5 colors and more. The S Pen weighs just 3.04g and provides backup for 10 hours in a single charge.
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus runs on Android 9.0 Pie with company’s OneUI on top and powered by Snapdragon 855 or Samsung Exynos 9 series 9825 7nm SoCs depending on the region. The flagship comes with quad-rear cameras – a primary 12MP camera with dual aperture, 16MP ultra-wide lens, 12MP telephoto lens, and a DepthVision or ToF camera. There is also a 10MP dual Pixel front-facing camera.
On the storage front, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus offers 12GB of RAM and 256GB / 512GB of internal storage with an option to expand further using microSD. It is powered by a 4,300mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Download Galaxy Note 10 Plus Ringtones, Notifications, and UI Sounds
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Ringtones package offers 26 ringtones, 53 system UI sounds, 22 notification tones, and 4 S-Pen sounds. We have created folders for each sound category and compressed the same. All the files are in ‘.ogg‘ file format and are completely compatible with all Android phones.
How to Apply Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones
Here is step by step procedure on how to apply Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones on any Android smartphone –
1. Download the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones zip from the above link. Make sure you download this file straight to your phone thereby reducing the work overload of transferring from PC.
2. Download and install RAR app from Google Play Store to unzip files.
3. Open the RAR app and select the ringtones zip file downloaded in Step 1.
4. Once you’ve selected the zip file, tap on the top right middle button that has an arrow pointing upwards to extract the file.
5. Now, click on Browse. Here you need to select the root folder of your device named Ringtones. If there is no folder with that name, you need to create one.
6. Finally, tap on OK to start extracting the ringtones files.
7. To apply the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Ringtone, go to Device Settings > Sounds > Ringtones. Here you will able to see all the new ringtones pop up.
8. For applying notification sounds, just go back to the main Sounds setting menu and select Notification sounds.
I hope the above tutorial was helpful to grab the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones. For more such ringtones and sounds, do check our Android section.