Huawei sub-brand Honor introduced two new smartphones in its popular ‘X’ series dubbed as the Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro. Both are value-for-money smartphones featuring a bezel-less display, a high-end SoC, a 48-megapixels main camera, and a lot more features we see in high-end models. Although the cameras of Honor 9X and 9X Pro delivers the best output, one can further enhance it with the help of the Google Camera. In this guide, we’ll help you download and install the Google Camera APK (GCAM MOD) on the Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro.
Google Camera aka Pixel Camera for the Honor 9X/9X Pro boosts the performance of the image sensors along with the capability of the camera hardware and does a great job in delivering high-quality pictures. These camera outputs will be far better than the stock camera app. So, what are you waiting for? Download & install the Google Camera on Honor 9X (Pro) and take the photography to the next level.
Honor 9X, 9X Pro
The dual SIM Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro come with a 6.59-inch IPS LCD display with Full HD+ resolution. Under the hood, there is a Kirin 810 SoC that is based on 7nm process technology. Both the devices run on Android 9 Pie-based EMUI 9.1 out-of-the-box (upgradable to EMUI 10).
For photography, the devices are equipped with a triple rear camera setup – a 48MP main sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and an 8MP wide-angle sensor. Both models carry a 16-megapixels pop-up selfie camera. The handsets have up to 8GB of RAM and come in 64GB/128GB/256GB storage variants. A 4000mAh battery provides backup to the device.
You may also like:
GCAM 7.3 MOD Features:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Astrophotography implemented to Night Sight.
- Re-arranged settings UI.
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Touch and Hold shortcut in the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
- 24FPS video recording.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
Download Google Camera APK (GCAM 7.3 MOD) on Honor 9X, Honor 9X Pro
How to install the Google Camera on Honor 9X and 9X Pro
1. Firstly, download the GCAM 7.3 MOD APK from the above download section to your device. If downloaded on PC, make sure to copy the APK file to device storage using a standard USB cable.
2. Enable “Unknown Sources” from device settings. This helps to install any third-party app on your Android smartphone.
3. Navigate to the downloaded GCAM MOD APK file and tap on it. Follow on-screen instructions to install the app.
4. Once the Google Camera (Pixel Camera) is successfully installed, you’ll see the app icon in your launcher.
5. Tap on the icon to start capturing beautiful pictures on your Honor 9X and 9X Pro.
That’s the simple guide to get the Google Camera (Pixel Camera) on your Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro. Don’t forget to share your experience in the below comments.