In our last post, we have shared the tutorial to download Google Play Store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro. Today, we are back with another tutorial to download Google Camera APK (GCam APK) for Huawei Mate 40 Pro. Google Camera is the stock camera app for Google Pixel devices and comes with several features like Night Sight feature, Portrait mode, HDR+ technology, Motion photos, Panorama, Slow Motion, and more.
If you’re a fan of Pixel smartphones and wanted to get the camera experience of it, then the Google Camera port is the best option. All you have to do is, download GCam APK and install it on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro. All credits go to developers from around the world for their contribution in developing the GCam port and make it work on most Android devices.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro:
Huawei Mate 40 Pro is one of the three flagships Huawei announced late last year. All three devices are powered by Huawei’s latest Kirin 9000 5G chipset and run Android 10 with EMUI 11.0 on top with HMS.
The dual-SIM Huawei Mate 40 Pro features a 6.76-inch full-HD+ (1,344×2,772 pixels) OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage without any microSD card support.
To capture the memories, the flagship comes with a 50MP Ultra Vision Camera with a 1/1.28-inch sensor that has a 16-in-1 pixel fusion technology for binned pixel size measuring 2.44μm to massively boost light intake for enhanced low-light performance, f/1.9 aperture. In addition to the main camera, the device also includes a 20MP Cine Camera and a 12MP telephoto camera lens with a 3x optical zoom.
It gets a larger 4,400mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging and 50W wireless charging. In terms of sensors, it gets an extra 3D Face Recognition sensor and a barometric pressure sensor.
Download Google Camera APK [GCam APK] for Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Google Camera 7.3.018 APK – Download
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK – Download
- GCam by Arnova8G2 – Download
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950 – Download
How to install the Google Camera APK on Huawei Mate 40 Pro
1. Download the Google Camera APK from the above download section. If downloaded on PC, make sure to transfer it to device storage using a standard USB cable.
2. Enable Unknown Sources from Settings. To do so, you can follow the path Settings > System > Security > Unknown Sources > Tick it. Here you will see a message stating that the installation of apps from unknown sources could be very harmful to your device. To proceed, tap on OK.
- You can also follow our guide – How to enable Unknown Sources on any Huawei smartphone
3. It will automatically start the package installer and you need to tap on Install to continue.
4. Once done, you can launch the Google Camera app from the App Drawer.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro is a very good smartphone therefore getting Gcam on it is not a bad thing. The Gcam is capable of capturing more better and clear pictures. So the question now is, which of these Gcam worked for you on your Mate 40 Pro? Comment below!