The Google Camera app is one of the most preferred ones when comes to the list of best third-party camera apps for Android devices. The reason is obvious it brings the best quality of photos over the stock camera. In this post, one can download Google Camera PX 8.1 MOD APK (GCam PX 8.1 APK) for their Honor devices.
The Pixel 5 and 4a are the two smartphones launched by Google late last year during the Launch Night In an event with some exciting features. Alongside bringing the latest Android OS experience, it also upgrades its Google Camera to the latest version i.e. 8.0. The same camera version reaches the existing Pixel users with v8.1. All thanks to developers, one can install this Google Camera app on non-pixel devices (Honor, Huawei) with the latest Gcam 8.1 APK.
Google Camera is known for its built-in AI features like Astrophotography mode, HDR+, and much more. The new features include Night Sight portrait mode, Cinematic panning, a new editor in Google photos, etc.
Download Google Camera PX 8.1 Mod APK for Honor
The latest Google Camera mod comes from XDA Senior Member Urnyx05. So all credits to him. The mod version is based on Google Camera 8.1.008 bringing you access to all the new features and UI changes introduced with the official release. A new ‘Storage Saver’ mode is the highlights of the latest version which helps users take more photos and videos on their devices.
How to Install:
1. Download the Google Camera PX 8.1 Mod APK from the above download section. If downloaded on PC, make sure to transfer it to device storage using a standard USB cable.
2. Enable Unknown Sources from Settings. To do so, you can follow the path Settings > System > Security > Unknown Sources > Tick it. Here you will see a message stating that the installation of apps from unknown sources could be very harmful to your device. To proceed, tap on OK.
You can also follow our guide – How to enable Unknown Sources on any Honor smartphone
3. It will automatically start the package installer and you need to tap on Install to continue.
4. Once done, you can launch the Google Camera app from the App Drawer.
- Added all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
That’s the guide to download GCam APK Mod on Honor. Just if you have installed Google Camera 8.1 Mod on your Honor device, make sure to leave a comment below with the name of the device you tried it on and your experience with the mod.