Google Chrome is a free, secure, and fast browser for Android, Windows, and iOS. Here we’ll guide you on how to download and install the Google Chrome APK on Huawei and Honor devices.
Google Chrome for Android brings you personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, Google Search, and built-in Google Translate. Chrome also has a dedicated download button, so you can easily download videos, pictures, and entire webpages with just one tap. Seeing the long list of benefits, many of the Android users want to use as a default browser. Due to some policies in China, none of the Chinese phones comes pre-installed with any of the Google apps including Chrome. This applies to Huawei and Honor devices too. However, the global variants do come with all Google apps installed.
If you’re a Huawei and Honor user without Google Chrome, hereafter there is no need to worry. This tutorial will help you to download and install the latest version of Chrome.
Download Google Chrome APK for Huawei/Honor
You may also like: How to Download and Install Google Play Store on Huawei Chinese phones
How to install Google Chrome on any Huawei smartphone
1. Firstly, download the Google Chrome APK from the above links to your computer.
2. Connect your device to PC using a standard USB cable and transfer the APK file.
3. Open your default file manager app. Users can also download and install third-party file managers like ES File Explorer.
4. Navigate to the Google Chrome APK file.
5. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Give the necessary permissions to the app.
7. Wait for a while till the Chrome is successfully installed.
8. Launch the app from the App Drawer.
9. Enjoy Internet Surfing!
I hope the above steps were useful in installing Google Chrome browser on your Huawei / Honor device. You can also check our Android section for more apps, wallpapers, and themes for your smartphone.