Google Drive is a popular file storage service available over the internet. Since the official launch of Google Drive back on April 24, 2012, it has adopted several new features and services. Currently, Google Driver allows users to store files/data on their servers and synchronize with the ‘n’ number of devices. Here, one needs to log-in with the same Google account. For Huawei users missing this service, read on to download Google Drive APK for Huawei/Honor devices.
Google Drive is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders. As a Google account holder, you will get 15GB of free storage which will be shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
The following are the top highlights of Google Drive:
- Safely store and access your files anywhere
- Quickly access recent and essential files
- Search for files by name and content
- Share and set permissions for files and folders
- View your content on the go while offline
- Receive notifications about important activity on your files
- Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Download Google Drive APK for Huawei
How to install Google Drive APK on any Huawei smartphone:
1. Download Google Drive APK from the above link directly to your device storage. If downloaded on PC, make sure to transfer to device memory with the help of a standard USB cable.
2. Activate the installation of apps from Unknown Sources. To do so, you need to follow the path Settings > System > Security > Unknown Sources. Tap on the box to enable it.
3. Browse for APK file with the help of File Manager.
4. Open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
5. Once done, launch the Google Drive app from the App Drawer.
6. Start uploading and synchronizing with your devices.
For more apps for your Huawei/Honor smartphone, do check out our ANDROID section.