Google, the world’s popular search engine giant offers a wide range of apps for Android and iOS devices. The list includes YouTube, Chrome Browser, Google Now Launcher, Google Translate, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and more. Apart from this, there is also an app in the family called Google Photos, one of the most popular apps on the Play Store for photo storing and sharing. Here we have shared the direct link to download Google Photos APK on Huawei and Honor devices [Latest Version].
Due to the on-going US trade ban, Huawei and Honor devices don’t ship with any of the Google applications. Users need to install manually with the help of the APK file. The latest devices namely Honor 9X, Huawei Nova 6 series, Huawei Mate 30 series doesn’t include any of the Google applications. But, there is no need to worry about it. Earlier we have shared a guide to install Google Play Store on Huawei and now we’re back with the Google Photos APK latest version. Just, follow the below steps to install Google Photos.
The official Google Photos app is made for the way you take photos today and includes essential features like shared albums, automatic creations, and an advanced editing suite. There is no need to worry about storage as Google offers unlimited high-quality storage. Moreover, the photos can be set to automatically backup via WiFi or 4G LTE and access them from any connected device and on photos.google.com.
Top features of Google Photos –
- Free high-quality storage
- Automatic Creations
- Advanced Editing Suite
- Fast and Powerful Search
- Live Albums
- Google Lens
- Send Photos in Seconds
- Shared Libraries
Download Google Photos APK for Huawei/Honor
Download Google Photos APK [Latest Version]
You may also like:
Guide to install Google Photos on Huawei / Honor devices
1. Firstly, download the latest version of Google Photos APK from the above links to your computer.
2. Connect your Android device with PC using a standard USB cable.
3. Transfer the Google Photos APK file to device internal storage.
4. Enable “Unknown Sources” from device settings.
5. Locate the APK file on your device with the help of the File Manager app.
6. Select the APK file and follow the onscreen instructions to start the installation process.
7. Give the necessary permissions to the app.
8. Wait for a while till the Google Photos is successfully installed.
9. Launch the app from the App Drawer.
10. Start syncing your device photos to Google Photos.
I hope the above steps were useful in downloading and installing the latest version of Google Photos APK on your Huawei / Honor smartphone. For more such useful apps, do check our ANDROID section.