Huawei Enjoy 9 is the company’s mid-range smartphone announced in December last year. A 6.26-inch display, an Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 SoC, and a 13MP rear camera are the highlights of Huawei Enjoy 9. If you own this smartphone, then you’ll happy to hear that Huawei has started rolling out a new firmware update 18.104.22.168 via OTA. The update is currently pushed to variant DUB-TL00 / DUB-AL00 in China and bumps the version DUB-TL00C01B155 / DUB-AL00C01B155. Read on to manually download and install Android 8.1 Oreo B155 firmware on Huawei Enjoy 9.
The latest Android 8.1 Oreo-based EMUI 22.214.171.124 update is released in a phase-wise manner. So, it might take up to a week to appear on each and every Huawei Enjoy 9 device. If you are not patience, then follow the path Settings > About phone > System update to check the firmware update manually. If available, hit the download button and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
The B155 firmware update for Huawei Enjoy 9 adds Emergency SOS security feature and also brings App Twin support. You can also refer below for complete changelog overview.
Huawei Enjoy 9 B155 Firmware Update Changelog –
- Adds a safety feature allowing the user to press the power button five times in a row to activate Emergency SOS.
- Adds support for App twin.
- Log in to two WeChat or QQ accounts at the same time.
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei Enjoy 9
- Model No: DUB-TL00 / DUB-AL00
- Android OS: 8.1
- EMUI Version: 8.2
- Oreo: 126.96.36.199
- Firmware: B155
- Build Number: DUB-TL00C01B155 / DUB-AL00C01B155
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size: 1.7 GB
Download Huawei Enjoy 9 B155 Firmware Update
DUB-TL00C01B155 – 188.8.131.52 – Middle East
Download Data File update_full_DUB-TL00_cmcc_cn.zip
- This update can be installed only on Huawei Enjoy 9 with models DUB-TL00 / DUB-AL00. Don’t try to install on any Huawei/Android device.
- Activate Developer Options and USB Debugging from Settings. (Complete Guide)
- Download and install the latest Huawei USB Drivers to your PC.
- You need to take backup of all your important data to a safer place.
- HuaweiAdvices is not responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after the update process. It is very uncertain if you follow the steps accordingly.
Steps to Install Huawei Enjoy 9 B155 Stock Firmware Update:
In case of you still not above to update your device to the latest firmware, then do check out this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder.
You may also like –
I hope the above guide was helpful in upgrading Huawei Enjoy 9 to B155 Android 8.1 Oreo firmware. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment.