HiCare is a professional customer assistance services app for Huawei devices. This app from Huawei Internet Services provides online services including customer services, issue feedback, user guides, service centers, and self-service. It is also one of the best places to get after-sales assistance from the company. One can also connect to Huawei Forum where you can communicate with other local phone users. HiCare app also lets you check the device warranty information and also subscribe to Huawei membership for the outstanding service experience.
At last but not least, HiCare also let Huawei & Honor phone users download and install latest firmware updates. For this, you need to follow the steps: Log in > Select country/region > Agree to the User Agreement and Privacy Notice > Update > Request update > Apply > Checking for new system update > Download and install.
- Download Latest WhatsApp APK for Huawei / Honor Devices
- Download Google Installer APK
- Download Huawei AppGallery 9.0 APK (Latest Version)
- [Device benefits] Displays your electronic warranty card and adds descriptions of your device privileges.
- [Forum] Moves the forum to Quick services and Contact us. You will be redirected to the Huawei/Honor Forum based on the model of your phone.
- [Change service country/region] Displays countries and regions in alphabetical order when you change your service country/region.
- [Other] Fixes some known bugs.
Download Huawei HiCare APK
1. Download the HiCare APK directly to your device storage.
2. Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ from device settings. (Complete Guide)
3. Open-File Manager and locate for APK file.
4. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
5. Sign-up to enjoy HiCare services!
I hope the above guide was helpful in downloading and installing HiCare APK on any EMUI device. For more such apps, do visit out EMUI section.