Do you own a Huawei Mate 10? If yes, then you will be happy to hear that the Chinese smartphone giant has started rolling out Android 9.0 Pie firmware. The good thing about the update is that it comes with Huawei’s latest EMUI 9.0 custom skin on top. Here we will help you to download and install Android 9.0 Pie EMUI 9.0 Pie firmware on Huawei Mate 10.
The latest Android 9 Pie update for Huawei Mate 10 pops the build number to 220.127.116.11. Initially, the B047 update has been pushed to the ALP-L09 variant while others will follow soon.
The Mate 10 EMUI 9.0 update has been pushed via OTA in a phase-wise manner. So, it might take a couple of days or even a week to appear on each and every Mate 10 device notification bar. So, either you can wait for the OTA update or follow the below guide to manually flash it on your device.
Android Pie based EMUI 9.0 OS boosts the performance of the device. Alongside, the EMUI 9.0 also brings its own set of features including GPU Turbo 2.0 for the better gaming experience, HiVision (a Google Lens alternatives), and AI features. Additionally, the Android Pie also brings a gesture-based navigation system, Redesigned Volume Slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Android Dashboard, and more.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 10
- Model – ALP-L09
- Android Version – 9.0
- EMUI Version – 9.0
- Firmware – B047
- Build Number – ALP-L09C432E3R1P8B47-SP10log (18.104.22.168)
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This firmware can be installed only on Huawei Mate 10. Don’t try to flash on any other Huawei phone which may result in a brick.
- Download Beta Flashy v0.2
- Download and install the latest Huawei USB Drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from device settings.
- There should be at least 75% battery on your device to perform the flashing procedure.
- Backup all your important data to a safer location.
Disclaimer: HuaweiAdvices is not responsible for bricking or damaging your device. Always, proceed at your own interest.
Download Huawei Mate 10 Android 9.0 Pie EMUI 9.0 Firmware ALP-L09
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Huawei Mate 10
1. Download EMUI 9.0 Beta Flashy v0.2 and extract the same to your PC.
2. Download the firmware and extract it to the same flashing tool extracted area.
3. Now enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging on your device.
4. Once done, you need to connect your device with PC using a standard USB cable.
5. Open the flashy tool and run the FLASH.bat file.
6. That’s it! Android 9.0 Pie-based EMUI 9.0 firmware will automatically flash on your Mate 10.
Still unable to update? Then follow an alternative guide to Update Huawei Mate 10 to EMUI 9.0 using HuRUpdater.
I hope the above tutorial was helpful in upgrading the Huawei Mate 10 to the latest Android 9.0 Pie firmware. For any doubts, feel free to ask in the below comment section.