Huawei P10 and P10 Plus are the latest company flagship smartphones announced at Mobile World Congress held in Barcelona, Spain last month. As these are Huawei’s 2017 flagship models, it packs with great high-end specifications. Some of the features of Huawei P10/Plus includes a 5.1-inch FHD display, a Huawei Kirin 960 octa-core GPU, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, a 3200mAh battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. The device is already available to purchase in various countries starting from US$ 685. If you have already got this flagship, then you might be looking for compatible USB Drivers. These drivers lets you transfer various stuff like photos, music, videos, documents, and more from your device to PC or vice versa.
Apart from Media transfer, the Huawei Drivers also allow you to root/unroot your phone, install custom ROMs, Mods, TWRP Recovery, and more. In order to enjoy all the above listed tasks, do check the below tutorial to download and install Huawei P10/Plus USB Drivers on Windows/MAC.
Download Huawei P10/Plus USB Drivers
How to Install Huawei P10/Plus USB Drivers
1. Download the USB Drivers file from the above link to your computer.
2. Make sure to save the file on your desktop for quick access.
3. Double-click the software and follow the on-screen instructions to install the USB drivers correctly.
4. Once installed, you need to restart your computer.
5. Now take a USB cable and connect the device with PC to start enjoying transfer of files between your PC and Huawei smartphone.
That’s it! Now you have installed Huawei P10/Plus USB Drivers on your PC. For any kind of queries, feel free to ask us in the below comment section.