Here we’ll guide you to download and install Google Play Store on Huawei P30, P30 Pro, and P30 Lite. All these are the company’s latest smartphones in the ‘P’ series where the P refers to ‘Photography. This means all three Huawei P30 smartphones come with high-quality cameras.
Just in case if you’ve purchased the Chinese variant of Huawei P30, P30 Pro, or P30 Lite, then you might be looking for Google Play Store and all other Google applications. Unfortunately, the Chinese version of Huawei devices doesn’t ship with the Google Apps installed. Users need to manually install them. However, the global version of Huawei P30 devices do comes with the Play Store, Gmail, Chrome, Google Play Services, and more.
To make your task simple, here we have a detailed tutorial to download and install the Google Play Store on Huawei P30, P30 Pro, and P30 Lite devices. Before we take you to the procedure, make sure to fulfill the following perquisites:
- The following installation guide is compatible with Huawei P30 series devices. Don’t try on any other models.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” from settings. You can also check our guide on how to enable unknown sources on any Huawei device.
- Download GMS Installer from here to your device.
- Download Google Installer APK from here to your device.
How to install Google Play Store on Huawei P30, P30 Pro, and P30 Lite
Once you’ve fulfilled the above requirements, tap the below button for a complete guide to install Google Apps on Huawei P30 devices.
Huawei P30, P30 Pro, P30 Lite – Specifications
In terms of display, the Huawei P30 Pro has a bigger display of the three measurings a 6.47-inch, while the P30 Lite has 6.15-inches and finally the P30 comes with a 6.1-inches. All the three devices have FHD+ screen resolution and run on Android 9 Pie-based EMUI 9.0 OS.
The Huawei P30 and P30 Pro are a flagship smartphone powered by Kirin 980 SoC coupled with Mali-G76MP10 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM. Coming to the P30 Lite, it is a mid-range device powered with a Kirin 710 SoC, 6GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage. Coming to photography, the P30 Pro offers quad cameras while the P30 and P30 Lite come with the triple rear camera setup. On the front, there is a 32MP shooter on all the three devices. The flagship devices are also IP68 certified for dust and waterproof resistant.
You may also like:
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Huawei P30/P30 Pro/P30 Lite
- How to check for the latest Software Update on Huawei P30/Pro
- Download and Install Google Camera on Huawei P30 Pro [GCam]