Good news for global Honor View 20 users! The Android 10 based Magic UI 3.0 beta registration is live for Honor View 20 handsets. Currently, the beta program is available in the UK and Germany, while more countries might be added in the coming days. The Chinese variants of Honor View 20 with models PCT-AL10 and PCT-TL10 were first to get the update.
The beta program is based on first come first serve. That means there are only limited slots for beta testers, one should be really quick to grab their luck. Interested users need to manually enroll for the Magic UI 3.0 beta program through the Huawei Beta app. Once the application is approved, users will see the update pop-up in the notification bar within two weeks.
Before installing the beta update, make sure to backup your data to avoid any data loss. Also, the Magic UI 3.0 beta update for Honor View 20 is available only with the latest software. Do cross-check the device version from the path Settings > System > System Update.
Magic UI 3.0 update brings the Android 10 version. App icons, Dark Mode, Magazine Design, Morandi Color, HiCare Mode are some of the top features of EMUI 10.
Disclaimer: HuaweiAdvices is not responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after the process. Proceed at your own interest.
How to download and install the Magic UI 3.0 / Android 10 beta update on Honor View 20
1. Download the APK file of the Huawei Beta test app on your device.
2. Navigate to the APK file and install it on your device.
3. Open the Huawei beta app.
4. Agree to necessary terms and conditions. Log in with your Huawei ID.
5. Join the beta program by navigating to personal from the bottom tabs. Now you need to select the Join Project > Available project. Here you will see the Magic UI 3 beta campaign. Simply click on Sign up and you’re done!
6. Once selected, Honor will start pushing the Android 10 update via OTA.
If you’re one among those Honor View 20 users who have installed the Android 10 beta update, then don’t forget to share your experience in the below comments.