Own an Android 9.0 Pie smartphone with root access? Then, here we have a beautiful OnePlus Launcher based on OxygenOS 9. To experience this launcher, follow the below steps to download and install OnePlus Launcher APK on any Android Pie device.
Recently, a new Magisk module called “QuickSwitch” has been released by developers of Lawnchair launcher app which lets you change the Recent UI from stock. This module support installation of third-party launchers on your rooted Android 9.0 Pie smartphones. That’s the reason, one can install the OnePlus Launcher easily on their Pie device. Also, credits go to XDA developer Paphonb to modifying the OnePlus launcher and making it supportive to any Pie mobile. Without much ado, download the OnePlus Launcher APK and then follow the below steps to proceed with the installation.
Download OnePlus Launcher for Android 9 Pie smartphones
How to install OnePlus Launcher on any Android 9.0 Pie device [Root]
Follow the below steps one-after-another to install the OnePlus Launcher on your Android Pie handset:
1. Firstly, download and install the QuickSwitch Magisk Module on your Android Pie device via Magisk. To do so, open the Magisk Manager > tap on three lines at the top left corner > Modules and tap the add button. A file manager will open and ask you to select a new module. Tap on the QuickSwitch Magisk module and select ‘Flash. Done!
2. Once the QuickSwitch module is installed, you need to download One Plus Launcher apk from the above link to your device storage.
3. Install the APK file like you would do for any other Android app.
4. Open QuickSwitch from the stock launcher or any other launcher.
5. You need to set “OnePlus Launcher” as your recent apps provider.
6. Reboot device.
7. Once the device successfully boots-up, you need to set OnePlus Launcher as the default one.
You may also like:
- Download Android Q Wallpapers, Ringtones, Notification sounds, Alarms tones
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Theme for all Huawei EMUI devices (One UI Theme)
- Download Android 9 Pie Launcher APK for Android Oreo / Nougat phones
I hope the above tutorial was helpful in setting up OnePlus Launcher on your Android 9 Pie smartphone. For more launchers, themes, and wallpapers for Android Pie do visit our Android section.