After sharing Samsung Galaxy S10 Wallpapers in our previous post, today with are back with another cool stuff. Here we have the download link of Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtones, Notifications, and UI Sounds. We have placed all these sounds in a single zip file which can be downloaded from below. These are the same set of sounds that would also be shipping with other Galaxy S10 variants including Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10+, and Galaxy S10 5G.
The 10th Galaxy S flagship of Samsung comes with powerful hardware and a solid punch-hole design. Not just that, the device also comes bundled with a new set of ringtones, notifications, and UI sounds. This has become a tradition of smartphone manufacturers of providing new content alongside the latest launches for the completely newer experience. Gladly, we have the complete collection of these Galaxy S10 tones which can be downloaded from below.
Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtones, Notifications, and UI Sounds
The Galaxy S10 Ringtones package offers 26 Ringtones, 22 Notification tones, and 52 UI tones. All the files are in ‘.ogg‘ file format and are completely compatible with all Android phones.
How to Apply Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtones
Here is step by step procedure on how to apply Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtones on any Android smartphone –
1. Download the Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtones zip from the above link. Make sure you download this file straight to your phone thereby reducing the work overload of transferring from PC.
2. Download and install RAR app from Google Play Store to unzip files.
3. Open the RAR app and select the ringtones zip file downloaded in Step 1.
4. Once you’ve selected the zip file, tap on the top right middle button that has an arrow pointing upwards to extract the file.
5. Now, click on Browse. Here you need to select the root folder of your device named Ringtones. If there is no folder with that name, you need to create one.
6. Finally, tap on OK to start extracting the ringtones files.
7. To apply the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtone, go to Device Settings > Sounds > Ringtones. Here you will able to see all the new ringtones pop up.
8. For applying notification sounds, just go back to the main Sounds setting menu and select Notification sounds.
You may also like –
- Download Xiaomi Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE Wallpapers
- Download Honor View 20 Themes and Wallpapers
- Download Beautiful Deep Black Dark Theme
I hope the above tutorial was helpful in applying Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtones, Notifications and UI Sound on your Android smartphone. Do share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and let them enjoy these Galaxy S10 ringtones.