Honor 8X is one of the most successful smartphones from the Huawei sub-brand Honor in the mid-range price segment. A 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, Kirin 710 SoC, and dual rear cameras (20MP + 2MP) are the highlights of the smartphone. For any reasons, if you’re looking for a guide to force reboot the Honor 8X, then hereafter there is no need to look around. Here we have a complete tutorial to Force Reboot Honor 8X.
Although the Honor 8X is powered by the powerful Kirin 710 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM, there are some scenarios where the device becomes totally unresponsive. This will be really frustrating for the users. To overcome this, force reboot is the best solution. There is no need to worry about data loss as the process doesn’t perform a factory reset. It only simulates a battery removal.
Guide to force reboot the Honor 8X
The following are the simple steps you need to follow in order to force reboot the Honor 8X –
1. Locate the Power button. It will be located on the right side just below the volume button on Honor 8X.
2. Press and hold the Power button for 10 to 15 seconds (or until the screen turns off).
3. Now, the device will start rebooting. Slight vibration and a Huawei logo on the screen confirms the reboot.
4. In case, the device doesn’t restart, you need to hold the Power key for more time until the device restarts itself.
You may also like –
- Download Honor 8X Wallpapers and Themes
- How to Hard Reset my Honor 8X [Factory Reset]
- How to Software Update on Honor 8X
For more such useful tips and tutorials for Honor 8X, do check out our EMUI section. For any other queries, do feel free to comment below.