Looking to download Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro USB Drivers for Windows / Mac? Then you are in the perfect place. Here we have shared a step-by-step tutorial to download and install Honor 9X / 9X Pro USB Drivers on Windows and Mac OS.
Honor 9X / 9X Pro is the successor of Honor 8X which was one of the company best-selling smartphones in the mid-range segment. Just like Honor 8X, the Honor 9X smartphones also offers high-end specifications at a competitive price tag. The devices already went official in Chinese markets while it is still due for the global markets including India. Like always we do, here we have Honor 9X / 9X Pro USB Drivers which help to establish a quick connection with your Windows and Mac computer.
These drivers also ensure reliable data transfers and proper recognition of your devices. If there are no proper USB drivers installed, then you might see a “Device Not Recognized” error whenever you try to connect the Honor 9X device with PC. Before we take you to download links of these drivers, check out the Honor 9X and 9X Pro specifications first.
Honor 9X, 9X Pro Specifications:
The dual-SIM Honor 9X and 9X Pro comes with a 6.59-inch Full HD+ display, powered by Kirin 810 SoC with Mali G52 GPU, and runs on Android Pie-based EMUI 9.1 software. The only difference between the standard and Pro version is the storage and rear cameras. Honor 9X has up to 6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, and sports dual-rear cameras – a 48MP main sensor and a 2MP sub-sensor.
On the other hand, the Honor 9X Pro offers up to 8GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB storage, and sports triple rear cameras – a 48MP main camera, 8MP wide-angle camera, and 2MP CMOS camera. Both the devices have dual-SIM support, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB-Type C port, and a 4000mAh battery support.
You may also like:
- Download Beautiful Themes for Honor 9X / 9X Pro
- Beautiful Wallpaper collection for Honor 9X / 9X Pro – Download
Download Honor 9X / 9X Pro USB Drivers for Windows and Mac
How to install Honor 9X / 9X Pro USB Drivers on Windows
1. Download the USB Drivers package from above links to your computer.
2. Uninstall all the previously installed USB Drivers from your PC.
3. Restart your PC.
4. Go to the downloaded zip package and extract it using Winrar software.
5. Double-tap the extracted file and follow on-screen instructions to start installing the USB Drivers.
6. Once the drivers are successfully installed, you need to reboot your PC again.
7. After the computer boots into normal mode, you will need to connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
Guide to install Honor 9X / 9X Pro Drivers on Mac
Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro users with Mac computer have to download and install an app called Android File Transfer. This will help to transfer files between the smartphone and device with ease. You can check out the below links to download the application.
That’s the quick tutorial for Honor 9X and 9X Pro USB drivers. For more useful tips and tricks, do visit our EMUI section.