Recovery Mode on any Android smartphone lets you perform wipe data/factory reset and clear Dalvik cache. Here we have a simple guide to boot Huawei P30 Lite into stock recovery mode. This is a pretty straightforward guide where a combination of hardware buttons [Volume Up + Power keys] are used to enter into recovery mode.
Without much looking around, follow the below steps to enter Recovery Mode on Huawei P30 Lite.
Guide to boot Recovery Mode on Huawei P30 Lite
1. Firstly, turn off your Huawei P30 Lite device by long-pressing the Power button.
2. Wait for a few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
3. Now you need to press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously for a while.
4. Release all buttons when you see the following screen.
5. That’s it! You’re in the stock recovery mode.
6. Use Volume keys to navigate between options and the Power key to make a selection.
That’s the simple guide for entering recovery mode on your Huawei smartphone. For more such useful tutorials, do check our EMUI section.
- How to remove or hide the notch on Huawei P30 Lite
- How to enable App Drawer on Huawei P30, P30 Pro, and P30 Lite
Huawei P30 Lite Specifications:
Huawei P30 Lite sports a 6.15-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display, is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with 6GB of RAM, GPU Turbo 2.0, and runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 skin on top. It features a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
Considering the photography, the P30 Lite has a triple rear camera setup – a 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera. It features a 32-megapixel front camera housed inside the notch with AI beautify features, comes with a glass back with gradient finish, dual 4G VoLTE and a 3340mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging over USB Type-C.