Honor Band 4 is one of the most successful wearables for the Huawei’s sub-brand Honor. Announced back in September 2018, the Honor Band 4 comes with a 0.95-inch AMOLED color 2.5D curved glass touch screen display. There is also a physical home button just below the display. Recently, most of the users have been looking to change the dial style. For all those, here we have a quick guide to Change Watch Face on Honor Band 4.
Currently, there are only two dial styles on the Honor Band 4. You can expect more styles through an update for the Huawei Sports Health app. Users can directly download and sync the watch face to your band. Considering the Honor Band 5, it comes with dial market in the Huawei Sports Health app. One can download and install watch faces directly to your Honor Band 5 from dial market.
Guide to Change the Honor Band 4 Watch Face
There are two methods through which one can change the Watch Face on Honor Band 4. Both the methods are simple and users can choose the one which is more convenient for them.
1. Unlock your Honor Band 4 by tapping on the home key.
2. Locate and select the “Settings” icon by scrolling up and down.
3. Now you’ll see the “Watch face settings” icon on the Band 4 screen. Simply, select it to continue.
4. Click to access the dial replacement mode and slide the screen for different dial style.
5. Select any one dial style. Once done, you need to click on the dial and the style of the watch face will be automatically applied.
This is another method to change the watch face of Honor Band 4. Read on for the complete steps:
1. Turn on the Honor Band 4.
2. Now you need to press and hold the homepage.
3. This will directly take you to the watch face change mode settings.
4. Simply, select your preferred dial style and confirm.
- Download and Install new watch faces on Huawei Watch GT
- How to Reset Huawei Watch GT to factory settings
I hope the above steps were useful in changing the watch face on Honor Band 4. You can also check our Wearables section for Huawei Watch/Band tips and tutorials.