Huawei’s Honor brand announced the Honor MagicWatch 2, the successor of last year’s model along with the Honor V30 flagship devices at an event in China this week. The MagicWatch 2 is similar to that of Huawei Watch GT 2 and is targeted mainly towards the younger audience. In this guide, we’ll help you to Pair Honor MagicWatch 2 with your Android/iOS smartphone.
The Honor MagicWatch 2 comes in two sizes – 42mm and 46mm. The 42mm Magic Watch 2 has a 1.2-inch OLED screen with 390 x 390 pixels resolution while the 46m version has a 1.4-inch OLED unit with 454 x 454 pixels resolution. It is powered by Kirin A1 chipset and it is capable of providing up to 14 days of battery life.
The smartwatch offers 4GB of internal storage of which 2GB alone can be used for music storage. It supports 15 goal-based fitness modes and comes with a number of health tracking features. It is water-resistance up to 50 meters and offers customized clock faces. The device also monitors heart rate 24/7 and alerts the user when it goes up or down normal levels.
The Honor MagicWatch 2 also lets users make Bluetooth calls on the go with the help of a built-in speaker and mic. It includes built-in apps like Weather, Alarm, Timer, Find My Phone, and more.
You may also like:
- Download and install Honor MagicWatch 2 watch faces [New Styles]
- How to change the Watch Dial of Honor MagicWatch 2
Guide to Pair Honor Magic Watch 2 with your iPhone or Android device
1. Download and install the Huawei Health app on your device.
2. Launch the app and give the necessary permissions.
3. Select My > My Device > Add a device. Here you need to choose Watch and select Honor MagicWatch.
4. Your smartphone automatically searches for the Magic Watch 2. Once found, tap on it to continue.
5. A pairing request appears on the MagicWatch 2 display. Tap on “√” symbol to complete the pairing process.
1. Download and install the Huawei Health app.
2. Open the app and tap on the ‘+’ symbol located at the top right corner.
3. Select Smartwatch and then Honor MagicWatch 2.
4. App automatically searches for the Bluetooth device name of the watch and lists it.
5. Tap on the Bluetooth name of Honor Magic Watch 2 to start pairing.
6. A pairing request appears on the MagicWatch 2 display. Tap on “√” symbol to complete the pairing process.
I hope the above guide was helpful in paring your brand new Honor MagicWatch 2 with your Android/iOS smartphone. Don’t forget to check our WEARABLES section for more such useful tips and tutorials.