Today, we have shared a simple guide on how to install Viper4Android on any Huawei smartphone running on Android 7.0 Nougat. It is a best mod to improve the sound quality on your Android device without any sound component hardware upgrades. Users just need to download Viper4Android and flash it via recovery to start enjoying rich music experience. It has been tested on Huawei Nexus 6P running on latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
Note: The following Viper4Android might also works with devices on Android Marshmallow and Lollipop OS.
You may also like – How to install ADB and USB Drivers on Windows PC
Install Viper4Android on Huawei Nougat devices
1. Firstly, make sure your Huawei smartphone is rooted and TWRP custom recovery is installed. You can also follow our guide on how to root Huawei phones.
2. Now you need to download Viper4Android_126.96.36.199_guitardedhero.zip file from the link here and save it on your device internal storage.
3. Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode using appropriate hardware combination keys.
4. Flash the Viper4Android_188.8.131.52_guitardedhero.zip file to your device.
5. Reboot phone.
6. Next you need to open ES File Manager (Download from Play Store) and turn on Root explorer feature.
7. Now with the help of root explorer app, go to /vendor/etc/ directory and rename audio_effects.conf to audio_effects.conf.bak.
8. From the app drawer, open ViPER4Android FX app on your device.
9. Now you’ll be asked to install V4A driver. Confirm to start installing on your Nougat phone.
10. Installation process starts and takes couple of minutes to finish. Once done, reboot your device.
Congrats! You have successfully installed ViPER4Android music MOD on your Huawei Nougat smartphone. If you face any issues during the process, do let us know in the below comments.