Honor Band 5 is the successor of Honor Band 4 with improvements over the design and features. Taking photos on your smartphone camera using the Honor Band 5 is one of the new features appreciated by all the users. A bigger battery, blood oxygen level sensor, and range of sports mode are the highlights of the Honor Band 5. Here we have a simple tutorial that helps you to reset Honor Band 5 to factory settings.
Factory Reset is one of the best options to go with whenever you’re facing any bugs or issues on your Honor Band 5. This could be the device often disconnected or unable to pair automatically with the smartphone even though the Bluetooth is on. It is a simple process and every user can follow it easily.
Disclaimer: Resetting Honor Band 5 deletes all the watch faces you’ve installed to your Band 5 and restores the factory settings.
How to Reset Honor Band 5
There are two methods through which Honor Band 5 can be restored to factory settings. Choose any one of your choices:
Method 1: Reset from Honor Band 5 Settings
1. Wake up the Honor Band 5 screen and swipe down to get the function options.
2. Swipe and select More > Systems > Factory Reset.
3. Finally, tap on “√” symbol to start the factory reset process.
You may also like:
- How to use Honor Band 5 as a camera remote for your phone
- How to update Honor Band 5 to the latest software?
- How to enable Remote Music Control feature on Honor Band 5
Method 2: Reset Honor Band 5 via Android/iPhone device
1. Firstly, make sure the Honor Band 5 is paired with your Android or iPhone smartphone.
2. Launch the Huawei Health Sports app on your device.
3. Select your Honor Band model from the app main interface.
4. Next, choose the reset option to restore your Honor Band 5 to factory settings.
I hope the above steps were useful in restoring Honor Band 5 to factory settings. You can also check our WEARABLES section for more such useful tips and tutorials.