Using an Android phone without any restrictions is the desire of most of the smartphone or tablets users. There is a special tool called iSkysoft which lets you gain root access to make the device most of it. The highlight of iSkysoft software is that it’s compatible with over 7000 Android smartphone models regardless of the firmware version.
Rooting of an Android device will help you to get the additional benefits which the normal device can’t. All the hidden features will be unlocked once you root your Android phone which is one of the top reasons for doing that. It also brings several other advantages like an increase in the speed of the phone, boost battery performance and provides easy backup for the phone.
Without much ado, do follow the below steps one after another to root your Android mobile with ease –
How to Root any Android smartphone using iSkysoft:
1. Firstly, download the iSkysoft toolkit from here to your computer.
2. Install the software on your desktop by following the on-screen instructions.
3. Run the software.
4. From its main window, choose the Root option.
5. Now you need to take a USB cable and connect your Android device with PC.
6. Now, the program will automatically detect your device.
7. Once it is detected, click on the Root Now button to start the rooting procedure.
8. That’s it! On a successful finish, you’ll see a root completed message displayed on your screen.
9. Reboot your Android device.
Now you’ve Android device with root access. To confirm the root status, do download and install a third-party app called Root Checker.
Related Content: Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers on Windows PC