Huawei P30 and P30 Pro are one of the world’s best camera-centric smartphones launched to date. The P30 comes with triple cameras while the P30 Pro have been bundled with four cameras which takes the photography to the next level. Of all, the Night Shot Mode is the major highlights of P30’s handsets. With this special mode, one can have photos even in the extreme dark. It gives your photo sharp details with improved brightness and colors. If you own Huawei P30 or P30 Pro, then here we have a tutorial describing on how to use Night Shot Mode on the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro to capture beautiful pictures even in night time.
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro Specifications
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro come with a 6.1-inch flat OLED and 6.5-inch curved OLED panels respectively with a waterdrop-style notch. The full HD+ resolution screens of both handsets are embedded with a fingerprint sensor. In terms of hardware, the P30 and P30 Pro are powered with Kirin 980 SoC and has up to 8GB of RAM.
The P30 duo runs on Android 9.0 Pie OS with company’s latest EMUI 9.1 skin on top and sports a 32MP front camera. Coming to main cameras, the P30 comes with 40-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel triple camera while the P30 Pro includes 40-megapixel + 20-megapixel + 8-megapixel + ToF lens quad camera setup. The P30 and P30 Pro backup by a 3,650mAh and 4,200mAh batteries respectively.
Guide to use Night Shot Mode on the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
1. Launch the Camera app on your Huawei P30 / P30 Pro device.
2. Select ‘Night’.
3. Tap on capture button and the camera will automatically start capturing multiple shots and combine them.
4. Make sure not to stop shooting before the countdown finishes. If you do, then you might get blurry photos.
- Download Huawei P30 Pro EMUI 9.1 Themes for all Huawei and Honor devices
- How to Force Reboot the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- Download the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro Wallpapers | Full HD+ Resolution
I hope the above steps were useful in setting up Night Shot Mode on your Huawei P30 and P30 Pro devices. Do share the post with your friends on social media and let them enjoy Night Shot Mode on their respective P30 / P30 Pro handsets.