Facebook occupies one of the top spots when considered the best social networking platforms across the globe. It is the all-in-one app for picture sharing, chat, video calling, keep up with the latest news, events, and much more. In this guide, we’ll help you download Facebook APK for Huawei and Honor devices.
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. One can easily share the photo right from the camera and the users have full control over the photos and privacy settings. You can choose which photos are to be kept private or set up a new photo album with privacy turn-on.
Most of the Chinese phones don’t come with Play Store, so Android users regularly search for APK files to install the app directly. The same thing happens to the Facebook app. Hereafter, there is no need to look around as we have a detailed tutorial to download and install the latest version of Facebook on your Huawei / Honor mobile.
If you are having difficulty installing Facebook, check that you have enough storage for the app. If you have an older device or limited storage, it might be worth considering installing Facebook Lite which uses less space and data.
Top features of Facebook:
- Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
- Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
- Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
- Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
- Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
- Play games with any of your Facebook friends
- Backup photos by saving them in albums
Download Facebook APK for Huawei/Honor
You may also like:
How to install Facebook on any Huawei / Honor smartphone
1. Firstly, download the Facebook APK latest version from the above links to your computer.
2. Connect your device to PC using a standard USB cable and transfer the APK file.
3. Open your default file manager app. Users can also download and install third-party file managers like ES File Explorer.
4. Navigate to the Facebook APK file. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Give the necessary permissions to the app.
6. Wait for a while till Facebook is successfully installed.
7. Launch the app from the App Drawer.
8. Enter your login credentials.
9. Start enjoying sharing pictures and videos on Facebook.