Huawei and Honor phones run on its custom skin called EMUI based on Android. The company releases EMUI updates regularly in order to keep the device system stable and also add new features. EMUI 10 is the latest version of its custom ROM based on Android 10. EMUI 10 is still under early stage of development and Huawei already started recruiting user for participating in the EMUI 10 beta program for experiencing the ROM.
Currently, the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro are the only devices eligible to join the EMUI 10 beta program while more devices do join in the coming weeks. To apply for the EMUI 10 Beta update, one should have the Friendly User Test app (Huawei Beta app) installed on your Huawei/Honor smartphone. To make things simple, here we have shared a direct link to download Friendly User Test APK.
Download Huawei Friendly User Test APK | Huawei Beta App
How to Join a Beta Campaign:
1. Firstly, download and install the Huawei Beta app to your smartphone. You can refer above link to download the Huawei Beta APK file.
2. Agree to terms and conditions.
3. Launch the app and login with your Huawei ID. If you don’t have one, then create a new Huawei ID now.
4. Join the beta program by navigating to personal from the bottom tabs. Now you need to select Join Project > Available project. Here you will see the EMUI 10 beta campaign. Simply click on Sign up and you’re done!
5. EMUI 10 beta update will be automatically pushed to your device via OTA.
How to Quit EMUI Beta program:
1. Open the app and login with your Huawei ID.
2. Select Personal > Join Project > Available Project.
3. Select the project which you already joined.
4. Select “Sign out”.
5. After you submit the quit application, HW will dispose of your application within 48 hours, afterward, you will not receive any BETA notifications.
During the beta testing phase, if you find any problem you can go to the “Report” page, and select relevant module which your problem related with, then input all necessary information and submit.