Google-owned YouTube is the world’s popular video sharing service. It lets users watch, like, share, comment, and upload their own videos. This YouTube service can be accessed on any platform including Android, iOS, Windows, and PCs. YouTube for Android comes pre-installed on most of the OEMs smartphones. In case, if you own a Huawei phone and the app is missing on your device, then there is no need to worry. Here we have steps to download and install YouTube APK on any Huawei/Honor smartphone.
With a new design, you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
Other YouTube Services
Apart from the above activities, YouTube also offers several other different forms of video entertainment and interactivity. These are:
YouTube Premium: YouTube Premium is a subscription service that brings an ad-free viewing experience to all of YouTube—including all videos, YouTube Music and YouTube Gaming.
YouTube Movies & Shows: Watch the latest shows and movies legally on YouTube for a small rent or buy fee.
YouTube Music Premium: Listen to music on YouTube without ads, offline and even when your screen is turned off.
YouTube Gaming: Enjoy both live and on-demand video gaming content.
YouTube Live: Broadcast yourself live on YouTube.
Download YouTube APK Latest Version for Huawei and Honor devices
How to install YouTube APK on any Huawei smartphone:
1. Download YouTube APK from the above link directly to your device storage. If downloaded on PC, make sure to transfer to device memory with the help of standard USB cable.
2. Activate the installation of apps from Unknown Sources. To do so, you need to follow the path Settings > System > Security > Unknown Sources. Tap on the box to enable it.
3. Browse for APK file with the help of File Manager.
4. Open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
5. Once done, launch the YouTube app from the App Drawer.
6. Start enjoying watching YouTube videos!
For more apps for your Huawei/Honor smartphone, do check out our ANDROID section.