Android 10 is the latest version of Google’s Android operating system and is already released for Pixel and other flagship smartphones. As the Android 10 source code is released, most of the developers are coming up with Android 10 custom ROM. These custom ROM’s carries lots of features from Android 10 stock ROM. It also gives the opportunity to taste Android 10 without actually waiting for the company rollout which takes ample time for some devices. If you’ve installed Android 10 custom ROM, then you might be aware of the GApps package. Check here to download Android 10 GApps (BiTGApps) for any Android 10 custom ROM.
Here we have the BiTGApps for Android 10 which is the minimal GApps package available for any Android 10 Custom ROM. The package consists of apps like Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Gmail, Google Calendar, Clock, Maps, Photos, Drive, YouTube, Digital Wellbeing, Android Migrate, and more. All you have to do is download the GApps package and flash it via TWRP recovery.
Also Read: Android 10 – Top Features
Download Android 10 GApps – BiTGApps
Download @ https://huaweiadvices.com/xbsx
- This Android 10 GApps (BiTGApps) are compatible with arm64 architecture Android phones. Moreover, these GApps work only with the A-only type partition device, not with the A/B type partition devices.
- Download the Android 10 GApps file to your device’s internal storage.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data to a safer place. This will helps to restore if any data loss occurs.
- There should be at least 75% battery to perform the installation process.
- The bootloader of your device should be unlocked.
- Any custom recovery like TWRP recovery should be installed.
Disclaimer: HuaweiAdvices is not responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after flashing this file. Always proceed at your own risk.
How to Install Android 10 GApps on any Android 10 Custom ROM
1. Download the Android 10 GApps package from the above links to your device storage.
2. Boot your device into TWRP custom recovery mode. Complete guide
3. You have to flash any compatible Android 10 custom ROM on your smartphone.
4. Once the Android 10 ROM is successfully installed, you need to enter into TWRP recovery again and select “Install”.
5. Here you need to navigate to the BiTGApps 10 zip file and confirm to start the installation process.
6. Wait till the flashing process is completed.
7. Once done, the device will automatically boots to normal mode with GApps installed.
I hope the above guide was helpful in installing Android 10 GApps on any Android 10 custom ROM. If you’ve any queries or issues, feel free to comment below.