EMUI 10 update is officially rolling out to Huawei P30 and P30 Pro flagships across the globe. These are the beta updates currently available for users who have Signup for EMUI 10 beta testing via Huawei’s beta app. According to Huawei’s EMUI 10 timeline, the P30 and P30 Pro will get the stable EMUI 10 update in November this year after successfully completing the beta testing.
EMUI 10 Beta ROMs are still under early stages of development and may contain bugs and issues. As the stable rollout takes much time, users go with beta ROMs to get hands-on with all the latest features. The EMUI 10 update for P30 and P30 Pro brings features like Magazine Design, Morandi Color, Dark Mode, Animations, and more.
Magazine Design incorporates a magazine-style layout for a comfortable reading experience while Morandi Color featuring gray tones for a gentler and more comfortable display. Dark Mode is the highlights of the Stock Android 10 which also supports the apps natively.
Before we take you to the participating steps, let’s have a look at Huawei P30/P30 Pro models eligible for the EMUI 10 update.
1) West Europe and CEE Nordic European Region: France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, and Serbia
- ELE-L09 184.108.40.206(C431E4R3P2)
- ELE-L29 220.127.116.11(C431E4R2P2)
- ELE-L29 18.104.22.168(C432E4R2P2)
- VOG-L09 22.214.171.124(C431E4R2P2)
- VOG-L29 126.96.36.199(C431E4R2P2)
- VOG-L29 188.8.131.52(C432E4R2P2)
2) Asia Pacific: Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, and Myanmar
- ELE-L09 184.108.40.206(C636E4R3P2)
- ELE-L29 220.127.116.11(C636E4R3P2)
- VOG-L29 18.104.22.168(C636E4R1P5)
- VOG-L09 22.214.171.124(C636E4R2P2)
3) Middle East Africa: UAE, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt
- ELE-L09 126.96.36.199(C185E4R7P1)
- ELE-L09 188.8.131.52(C185E4R5P1)
- ELE-L09 184.108.40.206(C185E4R3P2)
- ELE-L29 220.127.116.11(C185E4R7P1)
- ELE-L29 18.104.22.168(C185E4R5P1)
- ELE-L29 22.214.171.124(C185E4R3P2)
- VOG-L29 126.96.36.199(C185E4R5P1)
- VOG-L29 188.8.131.52(C185E4R3P1)
- VOG-L29 184.108.40.206(C185E4R1P5)
- VOG-L09 220.127.116.11(C185E4R5P1)
- VOG-L09 18.104.22.168(C185E4R3P1)
- VOG-L09 22.214.171.124(C185E4R1P5)
4) Latin America: Mexico, Colombia, Peru
- ELE-L04 126.96.36.199(C605E5R1P11)
- ELE-L29 188.8.131.52(C605E5R1P11)
- VOG-L04 184.108.40.206(C605E4R1P3)
- VOG-L29 220.127.116.11(C605E4R1P3)
- ELE-L29 18.104.22.168(C10E4R5P1)
- ELE-L29 22.214.171.124(C10E4R3P2)
- ELE-L29 126.96.36.199(C10E4R2P2)
- VOG-L29 188.8.131.52(C10E4R5P1)
- VOG-L29 184.108.40.206(C10E4R3P1)
- VOG-L29 220.127.116.11(C10E4R2P2)
Note: To check the C version of a phone, go to Settings > System > About phone > Build number. The C version is indicated by the 2 or 3 digits following the letter C in brackets. For example, if the Build number is 18.104.22.168(C432E4R2P2), the C version number is C432.)
How to download and install Android 10 EMUI 10 beta update on Huawei P30 / P30 Pro
1. Download & install the Huawei’s Friendly User Test app.
2. Launch the app and agree on the terms & conditions.
3. Log in with your Huawei ID.
4. Join the beta program by navigating to personal from the bottom tabs. Now you need to select Join Project > Available project. Here you will see the EMUI 10 beta campaign. Simply click on Sign up and you’re done!
5. If selected for beta update, you will soon see an OTA update notification on your screen.
That’s the guide to get the EMUI 10 on your Huawei P30 / P30 Pro smartphone. If you struck in-between or face any other difficulties, do feel free to comment below.