Google Camera (Pixel Camera) is the stock camera app for the Google Pixel smartphones. Due to its ability to do wonders, most of the other OEM smartphone users want to install this Google Camera app on their respective devices. Earlier we have shared a guide to install Google Camera Mod on Huawei phones. But, that MOD was limited to Android 10+ devices. Today, we have the latest GCAM 7.3 MOD which lets you install the Google Camera on Huawei Android 9 Pie devices too.
What is the GCAM Mod?
Gcam Mod is an unofficial way to bring the Google Camera app on your Android device with all the features. There are several variations to the Gcam mod. Some are meant to work on all Android models while some are device-specific. As these mods contain bugs and issues, developers update the same from time-to-time.
A developer named parrot043 has its hand to the Google Camera 7.3 app and shares the mod variants of the Gcam 7.3 APK for various Android models. The latest version of Gcam comes with features like HDR+, portrait mode, motion photos, lens blur, slow motion, and more. One can also refer below for a detailed changelog overview.
GCAM 7.3 MOD Features:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Astrophotography implemented to Night Sight.
- Re-arranged settings UI.
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Touch and Hold shortcut in the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
- 24FPS video recording.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
List of Huawei phones that supports Google Camera 7.3 MOD
- Huawei Mate 30 Series
- Huawei Mate 20 Series
- Huawei Mate X
- Huawei P30 Series
- Huawei P20 Series
- Huawei Mate 10 Series
- Huawei Nova 6 Series
- Huawei Nova 5 Series
- Honor 20 Series
- Honor V30 Pro
- Honor 9X Pro
- Honor 10 Series
- Honor 8X
- Huawei Y9 2019
- Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Download GCAM 7.3 MOD on any Huawei/Honor smartphone
How to install Google Camera 7.3 MOD on a Huawei device:
1. Download the GCAM 7.3 MOD APK from the above link to your device storage.
2. Make sure to enable “Unknown Sources” from the device setting.
3. Go to the GCAM 7.3 MOD APK file and tap on it. Follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
4. Once the Google Camera (Pixel Camera) is successfully installed, you’ll see the app icon in your launcher.
5. Tap the icon and start taking beautiful pictures on your Huawei/Honor device.
Note: If you have a Huawei device with an older Android version i.e. Android Oreo, then you need to download and install Gcam 7.2, 7.1 or any mod that is compatible with your version.
I hope the above steps were useful in downloading and installing the Google Camera Mod APK on your Huawei device. Don’t forget to share your experience in the below comment section.