Hello EMUI fans! Here we have highlighted the steps on how to enter recovery mode on Huawei Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate 20 Pro Lite.
Recovery mode is a built-in feature on any Android smartphone where users find the options to perform a hard reset, wipe Dalvik cache, and more. These functions are exclusive to recovery mode thereby unavailable in the stock UI. The following tutorial to enter into recovery mode is compatible with each and every Huawei Mate 20 series smartphones irrespective of having a stock recovery or a custom one like TWRP.
Guide to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro
1. Firstly, Power-off your Huawei Mate 20 Pro device.
2. Once the device is completely powered off, you need to press and hold the Power + Volume Up button for a few seconds.
3. After a few seconds, you will see the Android logo on the screen.
4. Huawei Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro will enter into stock recovery mode.
5. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate and Power button to select.
You may also like –
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro Security Tips: PIN, Pattern, Fingerprint, and Face Unlock
- How to Reset Huawei Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro to Factory Settings
- Download Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro Stock Firmware [All Versions]
- How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Huawei Mate 20/20 Pro
That’s it! You’ve successfully booted your Huawei Mate 20 Pro into stock recovery mode. Here you can perform several system-level tasks like Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe cache partition, and more. Once done, choose ‘Reboot system now’ to boot your device into normal mode.
I hope the above steps were helpful in rebooting Huawei Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro into recovery mode. In case of any issues or queries, feel free to comment below.