Huawei P30 Pro is one of the best camera smartphone available in the markets. Its quad rear cameras are capable of delivering the best image quality. The P30 Pro features a Leica quad-lens camera with 40-megapixels RYYB sensor, 20-megapixels ultra-wide sensor, an 8-megapixel sensor with a telephoto lens for 5x loss-less zoon with a periscope and a ToF depth-sensing camera. If you’re one among those looking to try the Google Camera port over the stock camera for some reasons, then you’re at the right place. Here we have a guide to download Google Camera on Huawei P30 Pro.
Although the Google Camera is exclusive for the Pixel smartphones, here we have the GCam port which can be installed on non-pixel device i.e. the Huawei P30 Pro. All credits go to developers for their continuous efforts to develop a Google Camera port for a particular Android smartphone. More importantly, there is no need to perform root. Just download the GCam port and install it as a normal APK on your P30 Pro.
Google Camera is an official Camera app developed by Google for its Pixel smartphones. It offers several standard camera features like the portrait mode, HDR, HDR+, and Night mode.
Working features of GCam Port
- Rear camera working fine
- Default camera settings are working
- Other feature works well
- Night mode working
Bugs and issues:
- HDR+ not working
- Tweak in the settings will lead to BSG camera app crash
You may also like:
- Huawei P30 Pro – Best Tips & Tricks
- How to access Dual-View Camera Mode on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to use Night Shot Mode on the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
Download Google Camera APK for Huawei P30 Pro
How to Install Google Camera on Huawei P30 Pro
1. Download the GCam APK file from the above download section.
2. If downloaded on your PC, make sure to move the APK file to the internal storage of your P30 Pro.
3. Enable “Unknown Sources” from Settings. This will give permission to allow installation of third-party applications on your device. You can check our tutorial on how to enable Unknown Sources on any Huawei smartphone.
4. Navigate to the GCam APK file and install the same on your device.
5. On the installation is successful, launch the Google Camera from the App Drawer.
6. Enjoy the latest Google Camera application.
I hope this tutorial helped you to install the Google Camera on your Huawei P30 Pro. For any queries, do feel free to comment below!
Source – Getdroidtips